Back Country Access Supports USTSA Members – buy your membership today
Memberships for the 2010-2011 season are now available. Back Country Access (BCA) is providing sponsorship of all USTSA members by providing pro-pricing on all their back coountry gear. If you need new skins, probe, Traker Beacon or other gear, this is a deal you just can’t pass up! Your membership will pay for itself when you take advantage of this great offer.
In recognition of a variety of levels of involvement in telemark racing, USTSA is offering a variety of levels of membership. USTSA hopes that all Telemark Racers who enjoy participating in our sanctioned events, or have enjoyed them in the past and wants to see the sport continue and progress, find the membership or license option that best suits your situations and will purchase your membership now. We love to have the support of families and friends as well with your purchase of a voting membership. Competitive Members and Voting Members should purchase your membership before October 1st, to get the early season discount price.
REGISTER NOW, click here>>
Below is a full description of each type of membership or license:
- $30 per year if purchased prior to October 1, $45 per year if purchased after October 1
- Voting members support USTSA and have a vote at the Annual General Meeting held in conjunction with the US National Telemark Championships.
- Voting members will not have points tracked.
- Voting members will not be eligible for US Team Positions.
- Voting members are not eligible to race in the Elite category at Nationals
- Voting members are usually family members, friends and general supporters of the sport.
- $60 per year if purchased prior to October 1, $90 per year if purchased after October 1.
- Competitive License holders have the voting rights of a voting membership. In addition, Competitive members have the following:
o Points for all USTSA Sanctioned races and FIS World Cup Races will be calculated and tracked.
o Eligible for consideration as a US Team Member (A Team, B Team, Development Team).
o Eligible to race in the Elite Category at US Telemark National Championships.
- $20 for a Junior Membership
- Youth, 14 and under would be eligible for a discounted membership. Fee will be the same, regardless of the time of the year the fee is paid. There will be no penalty for a mid-season registration.
- Junior members will not be eligible for US Team positions, including the Development Team. To be considered for the Development team, a racer must have a full competitive membership.
- Points will be tracked for Junior members.
- Junior members will not have voting privileges.
- Must have parental signature on Junior member application.
- $20 annual membership fee for prior members of USTSA team. Fee will be the same, regardless of the time of the year the fee is paid. There will be no penalty for a mid-season registration.
- Alumni membership will not include points carryover. Racer would need to buy an Event License each race or purchase a full Competitive License to avoid USTSA points retention rules.
- Alumni members will be considered Voting Members under the bylaws and have the same rights and benefits as other voting members.
- Generally, Alumni members are former racers who no longer race, or rarely race, and want to support the USTSA organization at a resonable cost.
- $20 per day license.
- Points tracked for current season only. If racer does not renew (either with day license or full membership) the following season, points will be dropped from the USTSA database.
- Day license holders will not be eligible for US Team positions ,
- Day license holders cannot race in the Elite category at nationals
- Day license holders will receive no other membership benefits,
- In the event a day license holder elects to purchase a full membership, no credit will be given for the day license fee already paid.