- This event has passed.
Freeheel Life Colorado Regional – Breckenridge Resort, CO
February 2, 2018 - February 4, 2018
The Freeheel Life Colorado Regional telemark freeski competition at Breckenridge Resort is scheduled for February 2-4, 2018. Telemark demo tents, open to the public, will be at the base of Peak 7 on Saturday with apres party to follow at Sevens, also at the base of Peak 7.
NOTE: THE ADULT DIVISION OF THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. THE LOW REGISTRATION NUMBERS DO NOT SUPPORT THE COST OF THIS DIVISION’S COMPETITON. REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS HAS CAUSED THOSE OF YOU WHO REGISTERED.
Freeheel Life Colorado Regional
Thursday, February 1
- Junior Freeski Athlete meeting @ 5:30 pm
Friday, February 2
- Junior Freeski Competition
- Junior Freeski Awards @4:30
- Adult Freeski Athlete Meeting @ 5:30 pm – CANCELLED
Saturday, February 3
- Adult Freeski Competition – CANCELLED
- Telemark demos, community, awards and Apres party at base of Peak 7
Sunday, February 4 – Weather day if needed
Additional Freeski Information:
- Avalanche beacons, helmets, and bibs required on course at all times. Spine protection is highly recommended.
- Registration will be capped at
55 Adultsand 55 Juniors, and will close on January 29th, 2018 unless previously sold out. Adults are those who are 18 years of age by 9/1/17 (unless you are a high school senior, then you may compete in the Junior division).
- Junior racers have two age groups:
- Junior division is 14 and under as of 9/1/17
- Junior 1 division is age 15-17 as of 9/1/17 (or a current high school senior)
- Registration fee is $135 for Juniors
- Athlete Ticket Prices: 12 and under $55 ; 13 and older $70
- Athlete meetings and registration will be held at One Ski Hill Place.
- See freeski competition rules here (rules are undergoing minor revision and will be posted at a later date)
- Waiver Forms will be required to compete. They must include the competitors signature, or a parent’s signature if the competitor is under 18 years of age. It will help the registration process if you print these waivers and have them completed when you arrive at check-in/registration. If you are under are under age 18 and your parent will not be with you at sign in, then you must bring signed waivers with you. No Exceptions.
Breckenridge Resort 971-453-5000
There is a lodging deal for 30% off Valid 1/15-3/17. Click Here for more information.
For more information as we get closer to the event, check back here or visit our Facebook page